Both QR & RFID have a similar purpose and usage, but, if you have a scanner nearby, an “active” RFID tag will constantly transmit information, where as the QR code needs to be rescanned each time individually and with line of sight. An RFID system consists of a tiny radio transponder, a radio receiver and transmitter which transmits digital data, usually an identifying inventory number, when triggered by an electromagnetic interrogation pulse from a nearby RFID reader.
At SENSA Solutions, we make it our priority to provide you with high-quality and QR, RFID, Barcode Sticker products which can boost your business! We provide unique, innovative and creative solutions which can set your brand apart from your competition!
Uses of QR & RFID
- Access Management
- Tracking of Goods / Inventory Management
- Tracking and Billing Processes
- Toll Collection & Contactless Payments
- Machine Readable Travel Documents
- Locating Lost Airport Baggages
- Monitor Physical State of Perishable Goods